What are Clydesdale Up to?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had a phone call from my Car Finance Company saying my credit had been refused.

What happened was the following, when I got my new car in September I signed the forms incorrectly, therefore it was 3 or 4 weeks before anyone realised. I then went back to the car garage to resign them, yet again they were wrong (silly salesman) I then signed them properley last week and I now get a phone call from Capital saying when they researched my credit (due to the period it took to get them signed) some "ADVERSE" information has appeared on my credit file.

I have had NOTHING else on credit, nor has my wife, therefore I am assuming that the bank have defaulted me possibly?

Any thoughts?

(Ive ordered my credit file asap)

Yorkshire Bank Plc £3553.77 Prelim letter sent 14/9/06 LBA sent 22/9/06, MCOL Sent 10/10/06 MCOL Notice of Issue Rcvd 12/10/06, MCOL Acknowledged 17/10/06, £929.00 Offer Rcvd, 03/11/06 - Rejected, 09/11/06 YB Defended, 10/11/06 Transferred to Local Court, AQ Returned;) 30/11/06 Copy of Banks AQ Received, 1 month extra asked for by Clydesdale, 09/01/07 £2140.00 Offer Rcvd, 09/01/07 - Rejected, 11/11/07 Allocation To Small Claims Track, Court Date Set - 05/03/07, 15/01/07 £2590.00 Offer Rcvd, 15/11/07 - Rejected, 07/02/07 £3773.77 Offer Rcvd (FULL), 12/02/07 - Accepted, 21/02/07 - Chq Received for FULL AMOUNT. :)

Count me in........

Don`t know if any of you have seen the tactics used against me by the Yorkshire Bank(Clydesdale) feel free to take a look.

lhttp://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/26725-jules-yorkshire-bank.html

Stupidity or clever?????

You decide.:-|

Jules

• 4 months later...

If Clydesdale have tried to blacken your credit record as some sort of disincentive to persuing them in the courts it is a good idead to let the ombudsman know - I don't think they are allowed to do that.

:D <-- MazzaB, financial warrior! (*with a little help from my [real] flexible friends.......*) Bank ---> :mad:

:) Please click on my scales if you find my comments helpful! (or ya think i'm sexy ;))