UKPC ticket for parking on friends space

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have been given permission to use a fellow residents space while they are away and my permit must have slipped off the dash and landed on the floor. So UKPC have given me a ticket.

Do I just need my neighbour to inform UKPC that I was given permission to park in their space?

No you have a permit anyway

And residency/tendency agreement

Trumps any speculative invoice

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

As they have slapped a ticket on your car

they must write to the keeper between 29-56 days after the event to stand a chance of creating a keeper liability.

Let them waste their time and money.

If you get a NTK then you can tell them to foff

but contact them now and they will pursue you as it looks like you give a damn

• 1 month later...

Read the info you have been given and fill in the blanks you missed

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

final reminder? That isnt a NTK so read up on the subject before saying anything else to anyone.

Post up the letter here and we will pick holes in it,

UKPC are particularly fond of losing money in residential parking matters

so you will also need to read the parking pranksters blogspot threads about Davey v UKPC and any number of others, including one from last week.

I received the NTK, but I was waiting for the final reminder.

The letter mentions being parked in a residents parking area without clearly displaying a valid residents parking permit.

I can either pay within 14 days of the date of the letter or County Court proceedings will commence.

I can also contest the charge on their website.

read it properly please..

it doesn't say they WILL issue court proceedings..

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you have done exactly what we didnt want,

I asked you to post up the letter and all you do is make a comment about a small part of it which you have probably got wrong anyway.

Now post up the entire text and read up on this before asking anything else as we cant answer how long is a piece of string type questions.

I received the NTK, but I was waiting for the final reminder.

The letter mentions being parked in a residents parking area without clearly displaying a valid residents parking permit.

I can either pay within 14 days of the date of the letter or County Court proceedings will commence.

I can also contest the charge on their website.

follow the UPLOAD

to PDF please

and they

Hi, apologies for not detailing the entire letter. This is what UKPC have put :

We wrote to you previously explaining that your vehicle was recorded on private property, as follows:

Parked in a residents area without clearly displaying a valid residents parking permit.

(Location) (Date) (Time)

Your vehicle was in breach of the terms and conditions of parking which were clearly and prominently displayed and agreed by the driver when your vehicle was parked on private land.

Despite issuing a Parking Charge and writing to you previously we (UK Parking Control) have not received payment. If, after a period of 14 days, (beginning with the day after this notice is given) the amount requested in this notice has not been paid in full the charge will be passed to debt recovery.

If necessary, County Court proceedings will be commenced against you for the amount outstanding,

interest and court costs. If the Court orders Judgment against you and payment of that Judgment is not made this may affect your ability to borrow money or obtain credit in the future. A warrant may also be issued by the Court's appointed bailiff to recover the payment. At this point you would also become liable for the additional fees of the bailiff.

usual twaddle then.

they dont decide decide if a warrant nor extra fees get added the court does.

and ofcourse the court decides if they'll win first too..urm..

and they

right, let me be clear about this.

We need to know the date and time of the event and whether it was a ticket on the car or a letter through the post that made you aware of their claim.

If a ticket on car the date and what the ticket says you did wrong and the date of the NTK that followed the ticket and exactly what that says.

Did you respond to any of this and what other communications have you had.

This letter is not an NTK as you should well know because you will have had one according to them and also you will have read up on this before posting to save us from having to wring blood out of a stone to get an idea of how far things have got.

As for the content of this letter it is irrelevent to anything that has gone before or may happen afterwards.

Edited by dx100uk