Lowell/O2 Default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2792 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your current partner or your Ex?

You're trying to second guess what O2 will or won't do, and self defeating.

Send them the SAR, they will send you EVERYTHING they hold regarding this account.

Hehe! It's my partner, who's ex had the phone.....

The SAR has gone already so just waiting to see what that brings

Hehe! It's my partner, who's ex had the phone.....

So your partner was paying for a phone/contract they never had use of??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

from what I understand. She took the contract out back in 2006 and then when she got a mobile phone as part of her remuneration package from her employee she let her husband start using the phone and carried on paying for it.

OK, so when they split she continued making the payments from her account?

I can see how they are going to be holding her to ransom, if she signed the original contract and maintained payments.

I think IMO it'll be a damage limitation exercise now, and trying to get that figure reduced down to it's bare minimum, especially paying for the ''remainder of the unused contract''. That can be ignored.

But as O2 have flogged this on to a powerless DCA, then they will have been fully reimbursed from their insurance, and had a little profit from the sale of this to lowlifes.

If push comes to shove, £1 a month for the life of the debt, although I don't condone paying a parasitic DCA who's only intention is to feed of others misery.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!