New Policy Cancelled Help

banksarggg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

i was wondering if anyone can help me

i took out a new policy with "FluxDirect" when my renewel was due ,

i recieved an email saying to contact them so i did and they said they needed me to send in proof im studying at home she gave me the email address and i sent it later that day ,

i had a reply back saying "thank you for your email someone will get in touch with you" this was on the 2nd april

i then recieved a letter today in the post saying its cancelled !

i rang them up and the woman said "we asked you for documents and you didnt send them" i explained to her i had and i also had a reply saying they had recieved my email ,

the woman said "well my screen shows that we have not recieved anything from you

she kept asking did i send it from a different email and i said to her no and that i was looking at it as i was on the phone to her" , she was quite flippant with me because i said "if that was the case anyway why havent you contacted me sooner"

and how come i have proof i sent it from my email and you also replied !

she then asked had i recieved anything else via email off them and i said yes 4 of them welcoming me and then policy details and then the one asking me for proof of me studying at home

so basically she said its cancelled end of and theres nothing i can do about it and also the deposit i paid they cant give back to me as there taking it for cancellation charges ,

so im stuck without insurance as i dont have a deposit for another one and wont be able to till 2 weeks and it stated on the letter that the dvla will issue me penalty points for having my car in the road ,

do they mean if i drove it (because obviously i wouldnt drive it but im worried they mean keeping it outside my house on the road ?

thanks in advance any help ill be glad of thanks

You need to make a complaint with a manager at Adrian Flux. Sounds like an admin mistake, if you had replied to them and if so they can reinstate the policy.

You can't now have the car on the road until this is resolved or you have other insurance. After a couple of weeks you will get a DVLA warning letter, if there is no Insurance or the car is SORN.

Adrian Flux managers can resolve this quickly, if you can get to speak to one of them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

i asked the lady to put me through to the manager and she said to me "i am one of them" she wasnt helpful at all , i kept saying to her "look i have done as you asked and its not really fair on me you have done this and especially taken a week to give me a letter why didnt they email me like they did before ? saying there was somthing wrong

she said "well your email could have come through as empty and we delete them" but i pointed out to her that she had earlier said that my email address was not on the system and there is nothing they can do because its cancelled now ?

Email their CEO David Flux

djflux@adrianflux.co.uk

You really need to be assertive and get your complaint registered with someone at Adrian Flux who can get this resolved.

If you sent them the info by email which they confirmed, then they made a mistake cancelling and it can be reinstated,

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

that guy is away until the 12th however he gave 2 emails to his Secretary and i emailed the both

i had a reply off one of them and it said that they do not have access to customer files but they have passed it onto customer care team , so ill just have to wait now

and THANK YOU loads for your help without it i wouldnt have known what to do so HUGE appreciation for you time and help :-)