My Jar/Txt Loan Refund and othe PDL's successes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, toay I had a refund offer from My Jar/Txt Loans for £108 ...i took 2 loans out in 2009 one was repaid on time and then i took another out immediately although I defaulted on this one and late fees etc were added and a few months later I repaid it. Today after I raised a complaint re irrisponsible lending they offered a refund of £108.

Safeloans have agreed to remove the ccj from my CRA.

TrustedQuid have agreed to work with me to repay the last loan of £150 and remove all references from my CRA files when they receive the first payment

FOS has upheld my complaint against Mr Lender, have to wait till 30/12/15 to see if they want to esculate - but should mean a refund of all fees and removal of references to loans from my CRA files

Payday Express has said they couldnt look into my complaint in the 8 weeks they were given so now with FOS.

FancyaPayday now with FOS after they rejected my complaint, specifically when they took £1300 from my bank for a defaulted loan

Nova Loans - still waiting for a response re insufficient incoming and ougoings

• 2 weeks later...
an update with FOS and Mr Lender - they have agreed to refund all roll-overs and charges plus add 8% interest to a tune of £760 plus writing off the remaining debt of £30 and removal of the defaulted debt and second loan from my CRA files.....
- misstype - sould have read write off £300