reclaiming catalogue fees

Tigerbird45
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they have failed to provide your agreement then it will be much harder for them to enforce at Court. Especially since the agreements were pre 2007.

Don't start letter tennis, but keep an eye on your credit file in case they try to get a CCJ by default.also don't ring them unless you are recording the calls.

Just sit back and wait to see what they respond with ok?

When was the last time you checked your credit file?

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

TB the advice given here about your credit file is sound. Trust me when I say I know where you are coming from. If we can save you grief we will, we have all been there and done that. This is why CAG helps new posters like yourself.

If you feel that you don't want to enter your bank details you don't have to. You can do a postal application and that costs about 2 quid, takes much longer but you keep your details from prying eyes...

• Confused 1

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all I know all the information you give me is spot on and I am very greatfull as I've got no idea when it comes to these matters I think having a stroke has not helped remembering numbers is crazy then again the years on diayalsis has not helped to .so Studio have put my interest up a few £ if I stay shopping with them or close my account pay in full or order nothing else payoff the account in current terms with the original interest terms they say I should ring to discuss which before 15 January 2016 so with this interest my Studio account will never be closed please any thoughts thanks Mike

Sorry to hear about your stroke it really is an awful experience. First of all the debt is not priority, drop it to a £1-00 pm until you can get you finances in order.

Until they provide an agreement then they cant enforce in court. You don't ask you tell. It is up to you if you inform your creditor of the stroke this may help as I know that dealing with debt after one is a pain in the rear end. If you check your statements you may find that you have unemployment cover have you checked?

Some useful info re: stroke have a look here http://web.behindthegray.net/index.php?/page/index.html it is a great support group and very useful...

Have you got any other debts you need help with if so please ost them so we can help you better..

MM

• 2 weeks later...

Time to get a SAR off now. This is a tenner and you should get the statements back. Then see how much is charges and reclaim this. Don't for get to add the interest. There are many calculators for this and dx may provide a link to one.

I think if you push this you may get many of the charges refunded especially those that were at the higher amount like £25.00+ even the £12 ones are reclaimable so get going on this.