Ltd Building Co-Fraudulent activity-walked off job & Director put funds into own bank account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the court manager is the escalation, personally I would just escalate it and not bother with the letter to the more junior people in customer services.

I don't think accepting the £50 negates you from making further complaints, although you may have to be realistic in your expectations (I don't think you are likely to be offered significant further compensation).

Thank you steampowered.

The letter from customer services team leader says that in order to accept the £50 goodwill gesture, I have to "let her know in

writing and I will contact our finance team. "

So, I do have to send her a letter. Can I make a final check with you...is the wording of my letters to both ok to send or is there anything you would change / amend?

Apologies for asking, but as there have been so may problems at the court, I want to make sure the wording on my letters is ok.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you steampowered.

The letter from customer services team leader says that in order to accept the £50 goodwill gesture, I have to "let her know in

writing and I will contact our finance team. "

So, I do have to send her a letter. Can I make a final check with you...is the wording of my letters to both ok to send or is there anything you would change / amend?

Apologies for asking, but as there have been so may problems at the court, I want to make sure the wording on my letters is ok.

...I forgot one more question.... in the letter to the Court Manager, is it correct to discuss the £50 offer?

The paragraph I have written say ...

" I have written a response to Customer Services Team Leader under separate cover to her letter dated 6th September 2016. I thanked Customer Services Team Leader for the goodwill gesture of £50. I am writing to inform you that I accept the £50 as a partial payment without prejudice but I intend to escalate the proceedings further with my complaint for the full amount originally requested. I feel £50 is financially inadequate and does not reflect the level of distress caused to me at the hearing and the gravity of the situation. By the court losing the paperwork, I feel this unfairly prejudice my ability to present my claim effectively? "

Or should I just write...

" I have written a response to Customer Services Team Leader under separate cover to her letter dated 6th September 2016 and advised that I intend to escalate the proceedings further with my complaint. "