How much do I claim ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am at the stage where I have sent the letter claiming charges back along with a schedule of charge . I don't know how much to expect back though . Say the bank offered me 50% back is that acceprable ? I have had a letter today from the bank ( Nationwide ) saying that my signature on the letter doen't match the one they hold on file and that I should go in and take my passport to prove who I am ? Has this happened before ? Am I even posting in the right place . Confused . :confused:

I am at the stage where I have sent the letter claiming charges back along with a schedule of charge . I don't know how much to expect back though . Say the bank offered me 50% back is that acceprable ? I have had a letter today from the bank ( Nationwide ) saying that my signature on the letter doen't match the one they hold on file and that I should go in and take my passport to prove who I am ? Has this happened before ? Am I even posting in the right place . Confused . :confused:

Hi and welcome firstly take some timem to read the faqs and step by step instructions also read threads in your bank forum, This will give you a better knowledge of the process.

Well as for accepting 50% of what is rightfully yours i would rather stick lemon soaked Knitting needles in my eyes then let them fob me off with half.

If they say your signature doesnt match just do as they ask and take your passport in. Then inform them that you consider your identity to be confirmed for future correspondance.