Do I have any grounds for reclaiming call costs with Royal mail on a failed service?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In simple I set up an ad hoc business collection with RM, they failed to collect when promised, failed to collect the next day and again on the third day. At which point I asked for a refund.

14 days later and no refund has been received, no contact of any type either regarding the refund or to apologise for the lack of collection or an explanation from them and to rub salt in the wound £20 of call charges to a premium number.

Had they come and collected I would of accepted these and learnt from the mistake but as we stand I am the best part of £40 out of pocket and pretty annoyed.

I have slowly moved to couriers for all but international shipping over the last year with a pretty good success rate but there was about 100 orders and my car was in for repair so I figured this a good option.

I guess what I'm asking is do I have any grounds for reclaiming those call costs?, Im going to email them about the non refund for non collection but won't be ringing them again. :evil: