Any opinions on this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently contacted Wonga to ask for my loan history, when I spoke to them tthey told me that some payments sent by my debt management company had been added onto the account after the debt had been written off, and they would return these payments to me. I thought this was a bit strange as the payments had been sent about a year before the write off. I proceeded to send them my bank statement so they could verify my bank details and return the payments.

The next day I recieved a call from them and they said the payments had in fact been added before the debt write off and they wouldn't be returning any payments. I recieved the loan history that I asked for before this, and the statement for the account with the write off cleary shows £0.00 payements recieved, and the payments from my dmp being added after the write off, putting the account in credit, although the date of the payments is the date they were sent not the date they were added onto the account.

I think this may be some funny accounting.