csa nightmare

kenny64
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

is there anyone who can advise me,I dont have any communication with my ex and my daughter,I recently found out from calling my daughters school she left school last may age 16.She has not went onto college or uni,I phoned csa and after 6 weeks they informed me that as my ex is still claiming child benefit I have to keep paying formy daughter. I believe my ex is claiming this fraudulently as she is more than capable of doing this.I am currently receiving on average 3 letters a week from a debt collection agency on a catalogue debt she has run up since I left her.She has used my name to open accounts with this company.The stress is getting to me and I dont want to be getting defrauded by her any longer in regards to csa payments I shoudnt be paying,I have stopped paying them but csa is adamant that I have to restart them with immediate effect.Any advice would be most gratefull

If you believe she has opened accounts in your name then check your credit rating immediately and inform the police if she has. This is fraud and needs sorting before it affects your credit rating.

As for the CSA. Child Benefit is payable until the 31st August AFTER your child turns 16 so you are liable for any monies owed until then at least. Could you get a letter from her former school on headed paper giving the date she left. This link gives more info https://www.gov.uk/child-benefit-16-19