PCN from Premier Park-- what to do?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Im swimming through a sea of forum posts trying to work out what to do about my charge notice, I decided to just post.

I paid for an hours parking (from memory) at a 'Premier park' car park in torquay, enter number plate in the machine (no physical ticket).

I then went on holiday and am back a month later, and have a PCN, stating parking session expired or unpaid. Duration 1hr 15mins.

its a £100 invoice, £60 discount, but was sent 29 days ago.

I would really appreciate advice on what to do, I was going to ignore but see the consensus is not too.

Hi & Welcome to CAG,

This is not a PCN, it is a speculative Invoice. A PCN comes from either the Police or Council only.

Ignoring now is not an option because you could very well end up having to defend a Court claim.

You need to appeal to whoever sent you the parking invoice and defend to them, below is a link to a posting with a template to use, amend the template letter to suit if needed.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?439022-TWO-Parking-Eye-successes-(with-templates)

It is important to ask for the POPLA code if your appeal is unsuccessful, you then appeal to POPLA on GPEOL.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

so, did this demand for your hard earned money include some nice pictures of your vehicle entering and leaving the car park or can they provide you with soem form of proof that your vehicle was actually parked for the exact time they say it was?

Also, what is the date of the letter/invoice and what day does the postmanrk say it was posted. These are important as the parking co has a very limited time to get their letters off and in your hands.

Lastly the claim is for two things, they should have made it clear what they are claiming for and they havent if the wording you have used is correct. This makes any court claim likely to fail so a POPLA appeal will often go the same way.

Tell us the dates and then we should be able to beat them nice and early into the procedures.

Hello,

Im swimming through a sea of forum posts trying to work out what to do about my charge notice, I decided to just post.

I paid for an hours parking (from memory) at a 'Premier park' car park in torquay, enter number plate in the machine (no physical ticket).

I then went on holiday and am back a month later, and have a PCN, stating parking session expired or unpaid. Duration 1hr 15mins.

its a £100 invoice, £60 discount, but was sent 29 days ago.

I would really appreciate advice on what to do, I was going to ignore but see the consensus is not too.

As above ,dates needed.

Date of parking event?

Date of issue on charge notice?

Date when received by RK? (if known).

How does it say you can pay the charge?

Not online I take it;

http://www.premierpark.co.uk/

Can you post up a redacted copy of the Parking Charge Notice please? ( in PDF format ).

You paid for 1hrs parking and went on holiday for a month?

pound.gif

• 1 month later...

i have an update,

I set an appeal off and have had no reply,

they have sent me a 'debt recovery letter' demanding I pay the charge by the 1st of April.

I have not been taking this very seriously but they are obviously pursuing me, so I would like to ask what my next move should be?

Thanks, hopefully the attached is readable and correctly censored (there are two images there)...

I'd be ditcing the barcodes and the qbox too

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...