Cabot/ Weightmanns - claimform old Vanquis card 'debt'***Claim Discontinued***

spacedood
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a letter from Weightmans today saying that "their client wishes to proceed".

Not much point putting it up as it is only that one line.

I'm assuming here that it is just another standard letter and not much we can do about it, although they did send a letter offering a settlement which was open until the 13th Mar, I guess they have forgotten about that or this is a little push to remind us.....

Just to keep the thread up to date for others. If it is important please let me know and I'll post it up.

Cheers,

No thats fine space...standard response...but you will know officially if its proceeding on receipt of the Directions Questionnaire

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Morning all,

So, this morning the notice of proposed allocation to the Small Claims Track has arrived (N149A)

I'm assuming we go through the Mediation Process first?

Also, where it says about which County Court we would prefer the hearing to be at we use our local one? And use a reason of attending court at their local centre which would be somewhere in Kent would be expensive and involve considerable time off work etc.....?

The document must be returned to the Court by the 7th April and it advised we need to serve copied on the other parties so I guess that would be Cabot and Weightmans?

Many thanks,

Spacedood

OK. So I've been reading through lots of the success stories and those that have the directions questionnaire sent to them have indicated mediation.

We will send the document off in the next couple of days with mediation ticked etc and fill it in as per the guidelines.

If this is not the way to go could someone tell me before say Tuesday?

Many thanks,

Spacedood

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Today a letter has a arrived from the Court setting out that a mediation date could not be set and as such it has been transferred to the local County Court hearing Centre.

Await the judges directions. Any thoughts on this, do we need to re think or just wait and see and prepare for witness statements?

Yes just wait and see and prepare for witness statements

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...

Good news Spacedood...delighted for you.

Thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Regards

Andy

Many thanks the forum will appreciate your donation....may be worth while checking your court has also received the NoD....just for peace of mind..I'm sure they will have.