Another parking invoice from Parking Eye - Car Park Management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Picked up another parking ticket - unbelievable.

The car park has ANPR cameras and have clocked me on site for 17 mins. I was meeting my daughter off a train as she was feeling unwell due to wisdom tooth impacting, she has a history of fainting and this is the nearest car park to the station front.

I never left my car nor did I stop the engine, I thought 20 mins free parking would be standard on most car parks - apparently not.

Having recently been helped by the good folk in this forum recently, I used the GEPOL reasoning via POPLA and got the right result.

Amongst the previous replies it was pointed out to me that where no fee has been paid I would need to word any appeal carefully as the assessor at POPLA may uphold the rip off fee requested of £100 as reasonable and a true reflection of losses (£60 for early payment). The operators have stated that POPLA will not entertain an appeal unless I have contact themselves first, which is tantamount to admitting I was the driver and other than that will have no bearing.

Is there any advice you could offer me once again, I feel the £100 is excessive for 17 minutes. Should I just pay the £60 and make it go away? They have stated that they will pursue the owner of the reg if no other driver is named.

Saw this on another forum !!!

ALDI

Aldi seem to have seen sense with Parking Eye. If you have fallen victim to them, please phone Laura and Rachel in Aldi's Car Park Management Department on 01793 836317 to get your notice cancelled. They are working hard to deal with genuine cases - thanks Aldi.

Abbey Settled 3,600:cool:

Just started battle with

EGG

Virgin CC

Abbey

MBNA

Which car park was this please?

You, as registered keeper, have been sent this invoice.

You will respond as registered keeper.

That is not ' tantamount to admitting I was the driver '.

So the hotel car park is pay and display then?

Post up a redacted copy of the NTK please. We can then see exactly what the charge is for.

Install the likes of CutePDF and use as a PDF printer.

I'll second this. It is a very good little program. Very fast too.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D