Can I ask for Sppeding photograph after offence has been paid for and closed?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am wondering if anyone knows if the photo taken when I received a speeding fine will still be available to me after I have paid the fine and received the points?

It was a police van parked on the side of the road, so not sure if it will just be of the car showing the reg or it will also show the driver.

I know this sounds strange but someone at work is now saying I was not driving and just covering for someone else at work. I would like to prove it was me.

Hi

I am wondering if anyone knows if the photo taken when I received a speeding fine will still be available to me after I have paid the fine and received the points?

It was a police van parked on the side of the road, so not sure if it will just be of the car showing the reg or it will also show the driver.

I know this sounds strange but someone at work is now saying I was not driving and just covering for someone else at work. I would like to prove it was me.

I think you should be very very very careful here.

If you have taken points for somebody else, you could be in serious trouble including jail time. The person at work could open a huge can of worms for you.

• Haha 1