Sky broadband

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My parents needed help in changing their phone/ broadband provider because their bills are expensive.

Today, I signed them to a deal from sky, but this deal seems too good to be true.

It is a 12 month contract with phone line and broadband at a cost of £192.00

But they will also receive £192.00 in marks and spencer vouchers.

I am just wondering what the catch is? Essentially the phone line and broadband are free for a year because of the vouchers!

Is there a catch to this?

If I've given you advice, then it is just my thoughts / opinions - doesn't mean I am right!

Brilliant on its own

Free

for 12 months (then £10 a month)

+ Sky Line Rental (£15.40 a month)

Join Sky Broadband Unlimited without TV and receive a £100 M&S voucher^.

Join without TV

Seems legit...if its the only way they can get customers:madgrin:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

but it is £185 voucher and not a £100 voucher.

i do not understand the deal because the amount in M&S vouchers is 20p more than the cost of phone line and broadband per year

If I've given you advice, then it is just my thoughts / opinions - doesn't mean I am right!

The £150 voucher also seems a good iffer. But I guess that you would pay more than £150 to BT for their service.

What I cant understand is that the vouchers from Sky are valued at 20p more than the yearly charge for phone line and broadband.

I have learnt that if something seems too good to be true then it usually is untrue. I've looked for the catch in Sky offer and cant see any catches - and I cant understand why they would give vouchers for a retailer and the vouchers are worth more money that what they will receive for phone and broadband.

Its not a problem.. I am just curious.