JSA not paying me arrears they owe me

alpo287
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm about to come off JSA but they owe me a lot of backdated arrears due to my partners health problems I wasn't receiving the correct amount of money backdating til last year. I had a letter from them about a month ago saying it hasn't been credited to me yet because I have an overpayment that needs paying back. I have had another letter saying they are now taking back the overpayment, so when will I get this arrears payment they owe me? I have rang them several times and each time someone calls me back and says someone will be in touch from the department that processes payments, yet they never call me back.

Just wondering how long it will take them to release this payment as I don't seem to be getting any further with it?

How much is the arrears payment and how much is the over payment? Did the letter about the overpayment say when they would claim it back?

The arrears payment is one and a half grand, the over payment is £410. Yes, they have started claiming it now out of my regular fortnightly JSA.