style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Seen these vids before. It is FMOTL stuff.

Not saying that there are no issues, but perhaps we need to know the full story, as this case has been going on for ages.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

MikeyMack,

If you 'google' the name of 'Guy Taylor' followed by 'Freeman on the Land' you will understand a bit more about this person.

The main thrust of Mr Taylor's argument (and that also of various different 'movements' (such as FMoTL, tpuc, Lawful Rebellion, and many more) is their 'belief' that a 'warrant' or 'court order' (including a Liability Order) is 'fraudulent' given that the document is neither signed or has a 'court seal'. This is such a common 'theory' and leads to a great deal of problems with debtors (in particular those who are looking at 'debt avoidance').

Sadly, with so many internet sites it is inevitable that debtors will find a 'Freeman on the Land' site and 'YouTube' is of course the FMoTL favorite 'media outlet'.

Where it becomes dangerous is when debtors believe what is being said by such sites and in so doing, refuse to pay bailiff fees. Inevitably this leads to further enforcement visits and many times, violence will erupt and police get involved.

Yes, part of the reason I made my comment about post June 18th was the fact I was trying to find out the final outcome of this case. I fear the conclusion will be inevitable and one of my concerns over these You Tube videos is the fact the final result is never shown. From the cases I know of, every time it has been case case of the You Tube video showing someone winning a battle only to lose the war in the end.

MP's frequently receive queries from constituents regarding the the legal process for obtaining a Liability Order and in particular, that it does not have a court seal or a 'wet ink' signature. Due to the many challenges, the Justice's Clerks Society responded two years ago. They confirmed that LO's can be rubber stamped or pre printed with the Justices' Clerks signature and most importantly, that there is NO REQUIREMENT FOR A WET-INK SIGNATURE.

Apparently this is for two reasons set out in the Magistrates Court Rules 1981.

Firstly, the Rules only require signatures (of any sort) on forms that are prescribed by the Rules (rule 109(1) and a Liability Order is not one of the prescribed forms.

Secondly, even if a LO was a 'prescribed form' (which it is not) then rule 109(3) applies as this states that:

'where a signature is required on a form OR WARRANT (other than an arrest, remand or commitment warrant) an electronic signature incorporated into the document will satisfy this requirement".

Accordingly, a pre-printed signature on the form will suffice.

A load of old tosh from the FoTL movement as usual.

I've just been fined £123,000 for enforcing a Writ whilst our 'rights of access were removed' and because it wasn't personally signed in wet ink by a judge....

Not to mention the fees charged in ounces of silver.

These lot do provide a laugh in our offices at least.

Yes, part of the reason I made my comment about post June 18th was the fact I was trying to find out the final outcome of this case. I fear the conclusion will be inevitable and one of my concerns over these You Tube videos is the fact the final result is never shown. From the cases I know of, every time it has been case case of the You Tube video showing someone winning a battle only to lose the war in the end.

As I have mentioned above, YouTube is FMoTL supporters favorite 'media outlet'. What you have stated above is absolutely true...you never get to hear the final outcome and the very best example of this is with the well known 'Corfe Castle' case involving Mr Dragon:

As you will see from the link below I provided details of the debtors FAILED Form 4 Complaint and where he had been ordered to pay the bailiffs legal costs of £10,000. You will struggle to find any details about this on YouTube. You will struggle even more to find details of the actual OUTCOME. This is where the debtor (Mr Dragon) challenged the cost order and eventually HE PAID £22,000 !!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?391660-Form-4-Complaint.-Debtor-ordered-to-pay-£10-000-quot-interim-payment-quot

A load of old tosh from the FoTL movement as usual.

I've just been fined £123,000 for enforcing a Writ whilst our 'rights of access were removed' and because it wasn't personally signed in wet ink by a judge....

Not to mention the fees charged in ounces of silver.

These lot do provide a laugh in our offices at least.

I think that you will find that Simon Jacobs (Director of Jacobs) has beaten you. A FMoTL 'supporter' attempted to seek 'compensation' from him for £210,000 !!!