Mortgage full repayment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I've got a question about my mortgage.

Last week I have paid off £12.000 for my mortgage but I still have £128,068.58 left to pay.

Next month I want to pay £10.000 extra do I will need to pay ERC? (early repayment charge).

If yes could you explain me how it's work and how much of that £10.000 will go to pay off my outstanding mortgage balance (£128,068.58)

THANK YOU

Hi I've got a question about my mortgage. Last week I have paid off £12.000 for my mortgage but I still have £128,068.58 left to pay. Next month I want to pay £10.000 extra do I will need to pay ERC? (early repayment charge). If yes could you explain me how it's work and how much of that £10.000 will go to pay off my outstanding mortgage balance (£128,068.58)

THANK YOU

On the majority of mortgages there is an ERC if normally 10% of the oustanding balance a year, however if you are on the Standard Variable Rate (SVR) there are normally no restrictions. What lender are you with? Are you in a fixed rate or on the SVR?

Sam

Sorry that makes no sense, normal 10% of the outstanding balance of over payments is normally the max unless you are on the SVR where non should apple