H3Admin Fees

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Need some advice and luckily this has nothing to do with Voda...

I'm slowly arranging a transfer of services to "H3G" however ive hit a snag, previous with Vodafone I was charged 1 x Admin Fee for paying via Non Direct Debit.

I currently have envisioned to pay for 3 services, 1 x Mobile Broadband for me and 2 x Sim Only Contracts (1 x My Brother)

Ive since found out I will be charged 3 x DD Fees because the way of there billing system working. To me that's over obsessive because

A) The total amount I pay for all 3 will be increased by more than 10 % (£12.24 Extra)

B) I thought I read that thats these multiple fees were unlawful.

I've explained to the company that Im extremely unhappy by this discovery.

However the phone monkeys both in writing and also on the Phone are useless and dont get it.

Im happy to accept 1 x Admin Fee per month ONLY!, Not 3 of them. Im slowly starting to realise this was a mistake.

They have mentioned to me that if i pay by Debit Card / Credit Card Mandate that it doesnt have an admin fee, However this is the same Damn thing as if i was to pay via Debit Card without a mandate.

What can I do?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

If anybody reads this then i have an update.

I emailed the Execs office and they blatantly refused to do anything not even waive 2 of the admin charges for 3 months... Honestly the company are a joke and I hope they burn...

I used to think they were one of the best for a network minus the Support and Customer Service... Now i dont even think their network is any good! Why should i be backed into a corner to pay something... I should beable to pay how i want to . (Always on time i might add)

I may consider the legal route but depends how far i get...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis