Absolute Locate Global Debt

pam56
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I was wondering about Absolute Locate.

I have just rec'd letter addressed to son (Okay I have got his permission to open his mail!!) from Absolute Locate.

Same thing verify information, investigation currently conducting etc etc.

My son had two a/c that were being pursed one by Lowell & Red and the other by MacKenzie Hall & Clarity.

These were the only two debts he had. I know 100% that he has not racked up any more debt as he is in Asia!

I contacted both sets of these companies way back in 2013 and told them in no distinct terms that he has never lived at this address

it was for mailing purposes only and I was sick of their letters so DO NOT contact me again.

I was assured that they would take me off their mailing lists and sorry for trouble etc.

I even threatened to sue for harassment if they contacted me again.

If Absolute & Global Debt are related does this mean that one of the Companies I spoke to have sold the debt on

or is there still a relationship between Absolute Locate and say for instance MacKenzie Hall

or any of the others chasing these old debts? Thanks

Hi

This is a tracing company owned by

Natalie Alice Bunyer. She traeds under various names;

Absolute Locate,

Sherlock Investigates,

London Investigates,

Sherlock Locks,

Thames Valley Search

From the information gleaned so far, ther does not seem to be a link to Global but the new FCA interim register is quite informative

Contact details for Absolute Locate

Lelia Farrell

lelia@globaldebtrecovery.com

makes you think!

Ignore!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

How can I find out if any of the Companies mentioned have sold the debt on to Global Debt. I did ring to tell them that a) he does not live at my address & b) to tell their client to take me off their list too. He said couldn't give me any details as it wasn't my account which I knew he would, just gave me great pleasure in saying "in that case I cannot discuss this matter any further with you either" whoo.gif

It is highly likely that the debt(s) have been sold on. As you do not have your sons permission to act on his behalf, all you can do is wait for the letters to arrive.

If any do and you open them, reseal them, mark the envelope "Opened in error" and "Not at this address" then return to sender

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE