Egg- a long one!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will try and keep this brief but I have several issues with my Egg PPI claim and would appreciate help/advice.

Made original enquiry back in May 2013, they wrote and asked for proof of current address in Juy and I sent. I have notes from SAR which state received 31st July and address changed.

I sent SAR in June and the cheque was cashed but no info received.

Between June and December I received 4 more requests for address info! I complied twice but then got fed up of sending, (at this point I wasn't aware that they had processed in July!)

Out of the blue in Jan 14 I received 2 letters, one saying my claim for CC had not been upheld because I applied online and one saying my loan claim had been upheld with an offer of settlement.

I appealed against both decision. CC because I recalling being told on the phone that my online application was more likely to be approved if I took PPI, this was rejected and so I've taken up with FOS. Loan appeal because I believe the amount to be much higher than offered and at that point I still did not have my SAR info. I asked for them to either send me the SAR info or review offer- finally on Feb 6th I received the SAR info!

This information includes loan agreement x 3. One of the them is dated incorrectly. I got in to difficulties with this one and it resulted in a massive CCJ and a charging order against my home. In the end I sold the house to pay the loan and moved into rented, I have never really recovered from this and now wondered if this should've been enforced due to the error?

Also, none of the agreements include terms and conditions and although the PPI is listed again theres no terms.

Finally, there's no documentation to show payments so its impossible for me to calculate how much PPI I paid and presumably also it impossible for them?

My questions are: Can I do anything about the error on the agreement? Its now paid so can this be retrospective? Should I complain about the the fact that it took 6 months to respond to SAR? Also complain about the delay tactics re proof of address when clearly their own records confirm they had it in July. Also, on the offer they ask for certified proof of DOB as mine differs on records but again on the paperwork from SAR my DOB is correct- another delay/barrier?

Thanks in advance for any help x