MMF Notice Of Assignment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI ALL,

Recently received a letter from MMF titled Formal Notice of Assignment. This is in respect of a Wageday Advance loan.

However it states in the letter that Mackenzie Hall Debt Purchase has assigned the legal and beneficial rights, title and interest to MMF.

Im not sure how this can be correct I have never received notification from the original creditor that they sold to Mackenzie Hall, neither have i ever heard from Mackenzie Hall. On that Basis how can MMF have purchased it.

Is this a correct notice of assignment or just MMF trying it on?

Basically a " Notice of Assignment" should be sent by the original creditor and or the debt purchaser/DCA.

MMF has complied with its obligation on this. It's the PDLC and MH that have failed to comply. The fact you were not advised properly of the sale/purchase of the debt does not affect the fact it was sold.

I suggest the following letter.

Private & Confidential

Mr Rob Sands

Compliance Director

MMF Ltd

Date

Ref: Use theirs:

Dear Mr Sands,

I refer to a letter from MMF Ltd in which it is alleged that MMF Ltd has purchased an alleged debt from Mackenzie Hall who had allegedly acquired this from Wage Day Advance, please take note I have no knowledge of any sale or purchase of any such alleged debt and therefore I do not acknowledge any debt to MMF Ltd.

I now require MMF Ltd to prove unequivocally that the sale and purchase of the alleged debt is legitimate.

I enclose herewith a Postal Order for £1.00 being the statutory fee for a Request made under Sections 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (as amended) for MMF Ltd to produce a true copy of the original agreement relating to the alleged debt together with all the terms and conditions and any document (s) mentioned it them, a current statement of the alleged account is also required.

MMF Ltd has 12 + 2 working days to comply with this request.

Send recorded signed for post check delivery.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: