CCA/Ambrose Wilson-- was with fredricksons

mikeymack2002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am helping an old lady with her debts, and have been for 5 months or so the story so far..

I sent off a CCA request 04/01/2014 I duly received the attached documents,

Prior to this I took control of her debts and needed a DPA release letter,

This was duly signed not her usual signature but with two added security features to the signature,

so it could be connected to the DPA release letter.

Now to explain the layout of the attachments

As you read these the first one is document 1 and is signed by the rep from Ambrose Wilson only and no name or address on it,

the last 4 digits of the account number top right hand corner as a reference

this is printed on shiny paper and looks like the original document.

In document 2 this is inkjet paper,

with the same exact signature from the company,

dated 24/10/2012

but this one has her address, customer number address and the exact signature from my DPA release including the 2 security markers I placed on it ,

the signature of the customer was created on the 04/01/2014.

I printed off the company signature onto a clear sheet and it matched perfectly as did her signature from the DPA release,

I meant it was EXACT (hers)

the DCA dealing with this account was Fredrickson.

Who have had 4x CCA requests all but one denied and all now returned to the OC,

no refund of the CCA fee has been received,

also the CCA request is over 10 working days late for the remaining three,

please look here for any missing details,

Thx dx100uk for the extra info.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?414812-Fredricksons-obo-JD-Williams

Perhaps admin can tidy and make as one post for ease of reading please.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

can we confirm

this CCA was sent to a DCA

and returned from a DCA.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

Can we make this absolutely clear. You allege that the doctored signature has been added to a credit agreement. If so, this is fraudulent.

It has been alleged over the years that some companies will photoshop a signature onto a document to make it enforceable.

I would raise this in the first instance with Freds and see what 'excuse' they come up with.

The OFT should be informed as well.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi silverfox1961

I've been around long enough not to use a "true" signature for this very reason, I can say 100% this IS a doctored document.

I fired off a complaint as soon as I saw this then Fred's then closed this particular account down and returned to the OC as of this week, at 1st I thought it was a reconstructed agreement but the signature was way wrong, it was then I realized it was from my tagged DPA letter.

I really was daft enough to think this didn't go on but was wary from the stories told here so decided to add these 2 features, for her protection.

I yesterday sent them 4 formal complaint letters, including this one, this one was sent in an envelope RD on it's own.. the nature of the complaint is as follows for the doctored agreement

Firstly

I am sorry to say that this letter was sent to Mrs ******* and not to me, this is in clear breach or OFT guidelines that if a debtor requests all correspondence to go to their nominated 3rd party, then you have done so with the intent of upsetting the debtor. I will once again inform you in writing that that ANY AND ALL communications MUST BE TO ME at the noted address in the paragraph above.

Secondly it appears from my reading and checking of the CCA response that this is a reconstructed agreement, I have not been informed that this is so, please now do so within 5 days. The reason for this observation is the signature that signed the agreement is identical in ALL aspects to the document you refer to as the original credit agreement.

To reference your document with the name of, Their pc generated gif number dated the 24/01/2014. Page 1of1 I Believe you have created this document in hopes that I will accept it as genuine, I do not.

Also you have not included the amended T&C’s that were in-force at the end or any made during the agreement. Since these documents do not match, I believe at this time you do not have an enforceable agreement the errors that you are not aware of are in plain sight. I also believe that by creating this manufactured document you will be trying to force payment, also as I am now in possession of these documents should you attempt to enforce this agreement in Court I will bring this to the attention of the sitting Judge.

I now request that you formally write of this debt as un-collectable and mark the credit file of

Mrs ******* as such. I now consider this matter closed.

Yours Respectfully

M M

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Case closed as uncollectable have this in writing, glad this one is now gone, time to move to the next one.

New files/debts to be posted shortly very similar to this one, so will update as and when news is in-coming. All from the same OC by the way.

Original total for all debts was £3500-00 now only £2100-00 due to write off and uncollectable she is very pleased thus far.

MM

Great result. Makes you wonder if they wrote it off as they would have had to explain the signature otherwise

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

They knew in rthe end that I knew what they had done, if I ever have to use a wet signature I will use this method in future. I now have to wait for at least 40 days on the next debt as it's a Santander account and did a SAR, there is already a post on that one.

MM