Athena & Lidl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3792 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife and I shopped at Littlehampton Lidl. 3 days later I received a Parking Charge Notice from Althena showing that we had overstayed the 90 minute parking time by 10 minutes. I was being charged £90 with a reduction to £45 if paid within 14 days from the date of issue. Suppressing my anger I found the address and phone number of Lidl South head office. I spoke to Tim Hazeldine who asked me to send a copy of the notice and my bill (ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BILL) to him. These I emailed to him and I have now received confirmation that he has asked customer services to make sure that this will be cancelled immediately. My reason for overstay was that there was a delay at the checkout added to time spent trying to locate items in an unfamiliar store. DON'T IGNORE. PHONE UP IF GENUINE, Cowplain Property Office in Hampshire 02392 258 495 or contact Lidl Customer services

To add to my last post. THIS LEAVES IT IN NO DOUBT THAT THIS SUPERMARKET IS IN CONTROL OF ITS OWN PARKING SPACE. They can no longer hide behind the excuse "Its nothing to do with us Athena are the responsible company and you have to deal with them"