Complaint against Lloyds/Savills

jaydeebee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I'm not sure where the best place to post this one is, so please bear with me.

We had a business in 2011 but had to cease trading due to losses. We had a secured loan with Lloyds wihich had two charges. The first was against the business premises, the second against our home. I have lots of questions but I will keep it as brief as I can. In November 2011 we informed the bank that we could no longer afford to trade. We didn't hear anything from them until March 2012 when they said that they would begin repossession proceedings on the business premises. They agreed to let us try and sell it, but we had absolutely no interest (and the price was a good one, but couldn't tempt anyone). Eventually, September 2013, a LPA receiver (Savills) was appointed and we were told by Lloyds that we would need to contact Savills and not Lloyds regarding the property from then on. I am extremely dissatisfied with the way Savills have handled this (I want bore you with details as there are so many) and I am going to complain to Lloyds. However, can anyone help with a couple of points.

1. Can anyone give me any idea how long this process usually takes. As mentioned, Lloyds appointed the LPA nearly 12 months ago.

2. Am I right in thinking that any complaints need to go to Lloyds first and then to the FO if their response is not satifactory.

3. As I mentioned Savills, in my opinion, have not behaved as I would have expected. For instance, they wrote to notify us that they were changing the locks and they did this the following day. Luckily, we had already removed our property. However, they didn't know this, surely this is underhand.

4. I have the property insured myself. I have emailed them to ask if I need to continue to do this, and they just ignore my correspondence.

There are lots of things I want to complain about but I don't really know how to go about it. Should I just list it all in a letter to Lloyds and see what happens. Is there anything that I should quote i.e. any Consumer Act etc.

I really hope someone out there can help as I am sick of sitting back and taking all the crap Lloyds have to offer.

Hi JayDeeBee, we’re sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent experience with Savills. We take all complaints seriously and we would like to investigate the matters you’ve raised here as soon as possible. We have sent you a private message so we may assist you further. Savills UK team