Wilkins Chapman for Arrows. Claimform old MBNA card debt- Help

Buncrana
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes just acknowledge for now.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You submit your defence by the due date

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 2 months later...

Looking at their letter in you may be lucky that they have not requested judgment yet...check with Northampton and if not file a defence ...today!

Regards

Andy

Check with Northampton first ......it may be in vain.

Refer to the claim number on the N1 you received through the post.Ask them as the claimant entered judgment on this number if not submit your defence by email.

The claimant discloses their paperwork after you submit your defence and the claim has been allocated as per the Notice of Allocation time table.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?411742-carter-lowells-claim-form-HBOS-Overdraft-could-be-SB-d-help/page4

This is more appropriate with the court complying to my defence perfectly.

Regards

Andy

Correct needs spacing a little.

• 3 weeks later...

As your Court notification states they have 28 days to decide their next step.

Andy

Well if was not statute barred at the the date of the claim ......if will never be now....as the clock has stopped.

I wouldn't wait by the door for the postman:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The claim is parked until the claimant wishes to proceed.

They will only proceed...a) they feel your defence has no merit and risk the court not compelling disclosure or b) they find the paperwork.

How long is a piece of string......? I have known claims resurrected after 3 years...it depends if they feel its cost effective to proceed.

Requesting a CCA is not an acknowledgement...if you are requesting it after the debt has been assigned and you have made no payments (no acknowledgement) I always advocate you head the request " I do not acknowledge any debt with your company "

You should have made a request at the same time as your CPR...a section 77/78 request has far more consequences to none compliance than a CPR request.

Actually, having looked through their responses, I might have already asked for the CCA, but don't have a copy on this PC...

''We acknowledge receipt of your letter dated __ February 2014. We can confirm that we will request that our client obtains a copy of the agreement and default notice as per your request.

We can confirm that our client will need to obtain these documents from the originating creditor and therefore it may take up to six weeks for us to obtain these documents.''

:thumb: As per post #94 above then :-)

Do you really need to tell them where to go........? The only time I would make a move is if the parked claim was pausing the statute barred status on a considerable alleged amount of debt.

You cant request a section 77/78 within a CPR..there is a fee of £1 which makes the request legally binding...get one off ASAP.

You cant just add it to the defence..you can expand at Witness Statement.

You dont do a Witness Statement on line Bunc...MCOL has now finished once a defence has been submitted.

You wait until allocation ...if they wish to respond to your defence and proceed...the Court will direct.

• 1 month later...

Im fine thanks Buncrana and trust you are same.

You need to convert the above letter to PDF firstly to enable posters to read.

But irrespectively and can surmise the nonsense it contains...you are not at liberty to respond...you have submitted your defence...its now their move next.

Regards

Andy

Why respond ?

I can only reiterate and save you the bother...so you can sunbathe:-)

• 6 months later...

Have they enclosed a copy of the application (N244 and witness statement)?