Advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I made a comment on a status on facebook ,

to cut long story short

I attended a meeting yesterday regarding my son And the comment I made was brought up.

I recently found out that that a teaching assistant is feeding the school the information.

I know facebook is public and all that but surely to be pulled up in a meeting regarding my sons welfare is unprofessional

when they could of just mentioned it at the end of the school day ?

Can I put a complaint in about this

I use facebook for advice and support regarding my son and I just feel that I cant anymore incase it gets back to school

thanks

Was the comment made of a public group or your own profile? What was the comment you made that was fed back to the school? Maybe block the person who is doing this as they will no longer be able to see anything you post on facebook.

It was on a friends profile the comment wasn't nasty in anyway only that if she was nt happy about what was happening in the school she needed to find her voice and be heard this I find in no way relevant to the meeting I attended to about my son , so im miffed into why they brought it up

Thanks