norton flagging mmf site as unsafe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It ccontaind an unsafe script which could have potentially given someone aaccessto the secure part of their site.

I believe its been fixed though otherwise they would have been forced to rectify it or cease using the site and faced heavy penalties.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

MMF is probably registed by godaddy or has a proxy address in scottsdale Arizona. This should be sounding alarm bells, as why would a legit english company need to hide?

As for drive by download, that usually infers a background active-x script which means you only have to click on the site and it could be downloading something to your comp.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Which page are you getting this alert on? Because ive checked the scripts and cant really see anything untowards on there. It might be that Norton has some outdated info. I mean, its not the best anti-virus program, far from it, but its possible.

Probably an out of date flag. Query it with norton

Because not many people actually report them.

• 3 weeks later...
I tried another internet security package and their website is still being flagged as unsafe, how this lot are still in business is beyond me.

Avast keeps warning me this site is unsafe. Querying this with their team will let you know the result