GPB Solicitors – whoops a daisy!

DonkeyB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am crying into my coffee. With tears of joy. Dishonesty in the ranks of GPB Solicitors.

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article/16045/online-news/sra-suspends-gpb-practice-

http://www.sra.org.uk/sra/news/press/gpb-intervention.page?src=rss

GPB, although fairly quiet recently, are well known to many Caggers. Anyone who’ll work for scumbags like Toothfairy deserves all they get.

let you off this time DB ...empty nosebag next time:wink:

Excellent news by the way.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I've asked for this to be made a 'sticky' as GPB operate in a lot of debt areas.

Nice to see one lot go down - I can think of several others which could do with putting to sleep.

I wonder if the new regulator for the Credit industry will have the teeth (and other parts of the anatomy) to immediately close companies down and prevent them from opening up under other names.

Always good to see creatures like these get their come-uppance.

I note that Cretin Today, with its usual lack of journalistic standards, fails to name the companies GPB were working for. You'd imagine such information would be of interest to the debt industry - or are they more concerned with that festival of bad taste, the Debt Collection Awards?

Excellent, one would hope to see more pro-active responses from the regulator especially regarding the firms who's core business is debt collection, and/or trading for rent to DCAs.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: