The Hounds @ MMF / Motor Mile Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Long story short, I dont know where these 4 accounts have come from and they dont show up on my credit file.

This has been an ongoing saga for a few weeks that id thought id try and weather myself but im not sure of my next move.

I requested over the phone very recently the address where i was to send the document requests to (4 x £1 Postal Orders With the usual on the back) however they said they could send them via email... However I got 2 today and they are attached below.

Im no genius but these are not CCA agreements.... I think the wording of the letter is a joke...

The main history here is i had a case of identity theft back in 2011.... But i dont know if it extended to the later part of 2012... :/

The 4 accounts are as follows,

Quid24 - £375

WageDay Advance - £139

Cheque Centre... - £320

Notice the I said 4 accounts and i have listed only 3.... Supposedly there are 2 loans taken out on the same day with the Cheque Centre?

I have never worked at Mcdonalds.... either... In fact i dont know anyone who has worked at Macdonalds who has been in close contact with me :/

I also dont want anyone coming to the home i live in as its a shared house and i love it here and i think if someone does turn up even though im going to send a "You have no rights to attend the property" letter from the template archive

Down to you guys; What do I do next?

- Send a Cease Letter / Letter Before Action?

- Request The CCAs?

Edited by fkofilee

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Lets try again ^__^

I have specifically left the last 3 digits of the accounts in there to show you the connection for the Cheque Centre

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46504[/ATTACH]

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

If these accounts are nothing to do with you, then do NOT request CCAs – that would imply you know something about them.

Their letters tell you what to do – simply state they are not your debts, that you have never heard of these companies, the details are not yours, and you suspect ID fraud. That should be the end of it. They (or rather the people the idiots at MMF bought these lemons from) are the victims of fraud, not you.

These aren’t CCAs, just letters with the account details.

Thats what i thought ... These arent CCA details...

I know nothing of these debts and i thought requesting the CCAS to prove they are mine along with all the documentation that they have to prove it was me...

(Categorically i know it isnt :) )

So do i send a cease letter to them... ?

Sorry if i sound a bit dense on this but i mean send letter telling them they arent my debts... I dont want to be talking to them on the phone :)

Edited by fkofilee

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Erm actually you may have a point here... :/ Well ill see about this and fire a letter off telling them to go to the police.

Edited by fkofilee

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Okay so I thought I'd contact them today to inform them of this and that I would be issuing a cease notice advising them no further contact is to be made.

I can confirm on all 3 credit profiles that the debts are not there.

Funnily enough It doesn't go to the police. They are going to send these to the legal department? :scary:

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

It’s their problem, not yours. Send a letter to them recorded delivery repeating what you have told them. If they then take any legal action, they will be a vexatious litigant and will suffer accordingly.

Always keep a written/email/recorded trail of evidence. You are dealing with nasty people here.

Mmf will still chase you. They have complete disregard for the law and regulation.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I do keep a written record of contact etc

Just from the call this morning... Quote

+We've been on the phone for 4 minutes and you are wasting my time... What's your point? +

That's the way their staff member spoke to me.

Horrible they are indeed... After doing some investigation, I've found that the account they paid these supposed loans in to aren't even mine and I've never had an account with those details and bank in question.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I already have a Crime reference number from last year when it was apparent ID Theft had been committed but I can't find the paperwork for it :-\

I'm sure I could recover it from the police force in Portsmouth... But while I understand it's required why do MMF have to be so unfriendly about it :-\

Edited by fkofilee

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Mmf dont follow the law. Read the mmf forum for some horror stories.

They are using borderline criminal tactics to harass people. The ignore emails, they treat you like crap on the phone as they arent being recorded and their compliance manager rarely answers any written letters

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Hi fkofilee,

Would you like me to draft a letter for you on this to MMF, having dealt with other ID theft (alleged) with this mob and seeing them off.

A one off hard response is the only approach.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi fkofilee,

Would you like me to draft a letter for you on this to MMF, having dealt with other ID theft (alleged) with this mob and seeing them off.

if you send a letter make sure it goes Recorded Delivery and you get copy of signature receipt and attach to your hard copy

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hi fkofilee,

Please Brig, That would be awesome!!! However we may have a small problem, i got this letter today through the post... Something smells because the letter sums all the supposed debts together which i thought they wernt allowed to do!!!

if you send a letter make sure it goes Recorded Delivery and you get copy of signature receipt and attach to your hard copy

I will indeed :) They said that they had frozen the collection process but clearly not by the state of this letter... :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46540[/ATTACH]

Should i ignore the threats here.... Im not sure which way to go :/

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

You should know by now. Ignore MMF> They will do anything to grab money.

Notice how they try and spout legal rubbish, then at the end say " oh, if you want to give us some cash to make us forget about all this, then we're listening".

Just a veiled discount letter to try and make themselves look good. perhaps reply to the solicitor and ask, as a 'reputable solicitor', why is he allowing himself to be employed by MMF?

Answer? He isnt a solicitor, and if he is, then its just another bryan carter.

You should know by now. Ignore MMF> They will do anything to grab money.

Oh I do indeed know that :) , but as the letters get more serious, you cant help but wonder what if they do mean it....

I wont let them bully me however there is a case where MMF have take someone to court over a debt they owed for £1000 recently through Optima Legal.

Like i said, shouldnt they issue 1 letter per account?

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

now in the MMF forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

now in the MMF forum

dx

DX

Thanks and sorry i didnt place it in the appropriate forum :/

You guys give me the confidence to deal with this :) and it does look a little fishy... However i was more concerned with the wording used... "Will, etc"

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

please ...MMF have no scruples..they don't care about you or the laws.

they have you mobile number, they are texting you?

text back then...with the crime ref number of the police force and state they need to contact the police there.

play them at there own game

you are more than capable of having fun with this.

every piece of comms refer them to the police CRN.

write on any envelopes

please contact police at XXX station under ref number XXXX

and put the letter back in the post box marked return to sender.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Im not that stupid... they dont have my mobile ^__^, i refuse to update any details with them aha ^__^

Thats probably the best thing to do :)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Well that's a new development a 'solicitor' in house at MMF, methinks he needs checking out, it makes one wonder why a 'professional' person would work for a company that disregards all regulation and guidance laid down to ensure compliance!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Totally agree Brig

Which is why I'm a tad sceptic about the letter :-\ if you can understand why ^_^

Do you think this should be flagged for future reference?

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis