have you ticked the boxes

bcham
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just wandered would it be better to tick the boxes on universal job sight to give the jc access, to your job search,what should i aspect if i do tick them,

also if i want can i untick them at a later date to stop them having access if they are sending me unsuitable jobs.

just wandered would it be better to tick the boxes on universal job sight to give the jc access, to your job search,what should i aspect if i do tick them,

also if i want can i untick them at a later date to stop them having access if they are sending me unsuitable jobs.

Personally no I certainly wouldn't give them access

I can't see a good reason to allow the JCP staff access, but if you do tick the boxes you can untick them later if you wish.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

If you tick the box it will give the JC the chance to send you jobs to apply for - and this is probably the reason they'll use to try to get you to do this as they'll then be able to 'help' you by finding you vacancies.

..BUT they will be jobs they think you're suited to, not necessarily ones you can do (or even want). Plus, as these jobs come from your advisor, they will be classed as 'notified' jobs, which means you must apply for them or face a sanction being raised for not following the advisors direction.

Best not to tick the box :) Find the jobs yourself then at least you know you're applying for something fairly suitable to you.