Cabot & Fire

LEYLA
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hubby made an agreement with Cabot via court to pay debt by £40 per month. Payments made regularly via direct debit over past 3yrs.

Just before Christmas, he was plagued by letters & phone calls, telling him that he needed to submit another income/expenditure form so that a new payment plan could be implimented. This added further £5.

This week, there have been at least 3 phone calls a day from cabot asking for hubby (who has been at work). Today, when I answered phone, it was a different company called Fire Ltd. I note from CAG, that they are linked with Cabot.

They are obviously wanting to increase payments again! Can they hound people like this, when you've made an agreement in court, & are making the required payment every month?

If the amount was set by the court, the only way you should ever alter the amount is by Cabot going back to court and applying for a redetermination.

So, need to know what the original court judgment said. It’s likely that you had no need to up your payments.

Tell us what the judgment stated, and hopefully this will mean you can complain very loudly to Cabot , Trading Standards and the OFT.

Fire is CABOT anyway just the so called collections department!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: