o2 store discrimination

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went to the following O2 store today (24th of June) to return a product I purchased on the 15th of June (also purchased from a physical O2 store):

London - London Wall

116 LONDON WALL, GREATER LONDON, EC2M 5QA LONDON

Tel: 020 7374 6840

On the back of the receipt it says the item can be returned for a refund within 7 working days and today is the 6th working day.. However, I was refused the refund by the store leader, he said this particular store along with few other stores in London operate on different return policy, and the return policy is 7 days not 7 working days. Despite trying to reason with him and showing him the printed terms and conditions on the back of the receipt, he refused to back down.

Brought the item to a different store later on, and they processed by refund immediately. Funnily enough, this store that processed the refund is also one of the exception stores that operate on the 7 days return polic' according to store leader who turned me away.

Hi welcome to CAG, you could make a complaint to the head office address.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: