Sky!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so Sky agreed to remove termination charges from my TV Service as i am moving home soon and the land lord will not have a dish on the side of the house but agreed for Virgin to be installed but today i thought id catch up on some programs ive missed in the week to find my TV services have been restricted to freeview and no catch up on demand termination date was agreed for the 3rd July 2013.

I currently have the full lot, TV, Broadband, Movies, Line Rental costing me £60 a month

I was disappointed really as they still want termination charges for the broadband and line rental but one i cannot afford them at the minute and two i don't see why i should have to pay them when it isn't my fault that the land lord won't allow me to have it installed.

So now ive ordered Virgin to be installed on the day we move into our new house but sky are now getting all mardy because ive said im going over to Virgin