Sky want charge double

newtax
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm new here but really impressed with forum.

I try to describe my issue shortly. I have Sky TV from 3 weeks. Last Friday i lost TV and landline - it was message please call 0844... to subscribe ... I talk to advisor via chat on Friday 14th and t she said I lost service because i did not send back contract. What contract i ask? They never send me anything and i find here in different thread that '' you don't actually sign contracts with sky - you accept their terms and conditions when you activate the card and or new equipment - its from February 2013. And she advise me to call help desk because just by phone i can resolve problem with no TV i cal and number didin't work .

Sunday i talk to different advisor via chat he promised the team will investigate my issue in 72h. Nobody contact me but services back Monday 17th afternoon time.

But what is real issue today i get letter from Sky and they say :

We're happy to confirm your Sky TV Account will be reinstated from 15th June.

With your current special offer, you monthly charge will be £37.75 until your offer ends.

Your next payment will be £55.50 this amount may look a bit odd if you're reinstating your Sky TV mid-month because it reflect the lenght of time between you reinstatement and the date payments for you subscription are due to be made.

And it is a issue because they gave me different price for TV, i take it just because price was £15.50 minus i think £1,60.

So why now they want to charge me £37.75. Reinstated - what other advisor said is like put back my TV service so i need to pay for that if it wasn't my fault i loose service, as all my payments are up to date and always was.

I have broadband since 2012 everything was ok.

Just wondering what is the best thing to do make complaint or what , i don't want to pay for service i didin't have for 3 days and that letter with different price the just make me really upset.

Sorry bit long :oops: