NRAM Credit agreement enforceability

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

My NRAM loan has been passed to Allied International credit.

I wrote to NRAM directly in April telling them that my situation hadn't changed and I could only afford to pay a token £15 a month -my debt is £4949.

I'm working with Stepchange at the moment to assess my options and have told NRAM that too.

Unfortunately due to other family issues I haven't been able to progress this very quickly as I have other battles to fight for children at the moment and they have to take priority.

I've been paying NRAM £15 a month but today received a letter from Allied.

to cut a long story short

I wondered if somebody could please check before I go any further with NRAM whether the CCA they've sent me on request is enforceable?

I've attached in two pages and would like to know how much chance I have of keeping them appeased with a token payment

so if the CCA is unenforceable that'll help and give me time to look at the rest of my debts,

one of which is being pursued through the court by Lloyds at the moment.

Thanks all for any advice!

Sadie

If allied contacted you, tell them to bugger off, and then let stepchange know whats going on. WHen you are in a DMP, ALL communication regarding the payment of your debts should be directed towards your DMP provider. If companies start ignoring it, then its time to make complaints.

Tell allied to bugger off and the debt is subject to a DMP.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D