Akinika fees added to ebay debt?

steveball1966
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a number of phone calls from a dca called akinika (formerlyiqor) for a eBay sellers fees for £24 of which £14 is the eBay fees and £8pound is there fees I have paid eBay direct and have refused to pay the dcathey have said that they will still chase me for the £8 and will add interestcan they do this. The other concern is the security questions when they phoneis to confirm my address and that’s it any body who’s in the house could dothat surely they should be asking more than my address

They can chase it but imo they wont bother if you put it in writing that you do not acknowledge any liability for their charges, and yes their security questioning is scant.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The way to defeat collection agents when they call is quite simple, You are under no oblgation whatsoever to answer their security questions. It is important to remember that debt collectors are merely limited companies with no legal status of any descriptioan.

.Simply tell them when they call that you never under any circumstances provide personal detail over the telephone and this includes your home address

For the sake of 8 quid they will soon get P----d off.