SAR to Noddle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently contacted Noddle to find out the exact details of who was reporting an account over the last few months but was told they could only tell me details of my file for this month.

If i sent them a SAR would that provide the details i want of who was reporting an account each month? Surely they don't just delete the old records when the files are updated every month?

Try using call credit. Noddle are owned by them and use the same reporting system.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

COuld join up with them. Or you could use the equifax or experian trial and cancel before the trial ends. Equifax and experian are much more up to date than callcredit/noddle.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I recently contacted Noddle to find out the exact details of who was reporting an account over the last few months but was told they could only tell me details of my file for this month.

If i sent them a SAR would that provide the details i want of who was reporting an account each month? Surely they don't just delete the old records when the files are updated every month?

Noddle uses second hand data from CallCredit and is often out of date.

Use the free trials available with other agencies.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

How do you know anyone is reporting on an account?

The name on the entry on CRA files is that of the company that is placing the data.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: