Easylogbook loan update please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Gettin desperate now garage has been contacted by Easylog book and they are looking at settling the invoice to recover the car. The baliffs have contacted them but they are agents of Easylogbookloans.

Been in touch with garage bottom line is they are a business but could help if I have documentation to prove wrongful or incorrect documentation.

Bill of sale was signed by agent who called and witnessed by the same.

No default notice was served under s87 since last payment was due

On JSA informed loan company asking for advice on what do I do re repaying loan no response

No offer to return car as settlement.

want to pay dues but strugling till new job starts 03/06

baliffs knocked door but told situation.

car in garage due to mechanical breakdown not malicious damage.

Questions Can they reposess the car from the garage and as the loancompany are the temporary owners of the vehicle is the garage allowed to release it ?

Can they legally pay the garage invoice and then charge me without my consent and can they legally slap this on top of the loan amount

Is there anything whilst on JSA I can do to stop this bearing in mind the failure to provide a default notice, bill of sale signatures etc

PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP I AM GOING TO NEED MY CAR WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS AND CAN AFFORD THE GARAGE FEES AFTER 3 WEEKS WORKING