Repossession questioned by deeds not being signed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You're welcome to your views and opinions, of course you are. I think the best thing to do is to agree to disagree. I'm not overly web savvy, I don't deal with the technical stuff. I'm just passing on what I've been told. And to be fair, anyone with even the slimmest iota of common sense should be able to understand the correlation between popularity, interest and unique posters within a forum thread. Have a look at some other threads, you'll see what I mean :p

hi sequenci i have seen some other threads.so what you have been told then is if there was 24000 views only 4 people would be human ?

pj

e-petition is live please sign it.. unlawful repossessions..!!!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/56915

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Apple/IS IT ME

I agree there are far too many scenarios out there and there can be no template.... but we do have a common factor.... however, we also have contributors to the thread who seek something more than to have the Deed set aside, now I have the greatest respect for these Caggers and their contributions.... and understand their frustrations with their Lenders..... and also those who remain silent as viewers who may be contemplating similar application action..... but they should be reminded at every turn that this thread is not about revenge.... for as Confucius says.... ‘ he who seeks revenge should first dig two graves’.

I believe that having read this thread many times now.... and setting aside caggers own individual problems and issues.... there is a basis through your work and that of IS IT ME.... that there now exists a fundamental common factor....that is available to all who wish to follow this route.... and that is the original draft for IS IT MEs friend.... if this is adopted then the many scenarios will fall away.... then you will be able to keep everyone focused and on message

GiveHimaMask

Thank you for this GiveHimaMask

There is indeed 2 overriding common factors...that affect owners of any registered estate.....Which are as you know. ....

A) There are very few (if any) Lenders who have 'Assumed' any of the Deeds...and of course...

B) They have 'mortgaged' the registered estates...

We need to ensure everyone understands that this practice IS UNLAWFUL....

In order for a lender to ensure he has secured indebtedness....he must 'assume'....thus.....execute the deed....of that there is and should be no doubt!

It is a NOTICE on the title register that secures indebtedness when the land is Registered....NOT a 'Mortgage'....of that there is and should be no doubt!

However...It has been necessary to argue the case here on this thread....to thrash it out.....because for decades....no one has realised that the majority of land in the UK and no doubt around the world is now actually 'registered'....yet, our courts have totally ignored the 'change'....fro dealing with possession claims brought against 'un-registered land and those of 'registered' land...they have 'combined' them....not separated them....and as I say...used a 'shoehorn'...to make it 'fit'....(called 'equity)

It has been necessary to practically set out the arguments 'for' and 'against'......both in regard to 'deeds' and 'Mortgages'....within the context of the law....as interpreted 'for' lenders....and of course 'for' borrowers....That much I think has been achieved...

As we are pushing for our rights...we are finding that the Lending fraternity are of course 'objecting'....this is a natural reaction...we do not expect them to make it 'easy' for us.....

Changing the average man's 'perception' of what he has been 'told' for generations to believe is right....backed up by an 'error' 'ratified' into law.....does not mean that what they have been told or so 'ratified'...is true....

However, when you have been 'told' for decades....to 'mortgage' your home....'re-mortgage your home'...and all the other garb that has filtered down from generation to generation.......it must be somewhat 'humbling'......for those whom it may affect to find that .....oooopss!....we got it wrong.......for decades....

And we are beginning to see the 'fall-out'.....the 'green shoots' of Justice....objected to, of course......but, justice will have to prevail....it's the law.....

You are right......Focus is the 'key'.....'A' and 'B' above is what the draft exposes...the 'draft' is supported by the further information available on this thread ....

It is no good relying on a 'template'.....consumers need to understand for themselves what this is all about....it will be them that has to go to court to defend their homes ..... if that's is their intent.....then a few weeks, months, years (everyone's abilities is different) .....getting to grips with how to go about it.....then that time spent should be worth it......

It is not mainstream.....some will prefer to sit back and wait .... that's all good too.... but it matters not... whenever they decide to make an application...they will still need to understand what they are talking about for themselves.......as yet, there is very little (if any) legal assistance available to/for borrowers.....

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Apple

I hear you and hope everyone else who visits here gets this message.... I am humbled by your depth and breadth of knowledge and your approach to this subject....and your commitment to the thread.... I totally agree that it is fundamental to the process that applicants understand the underlying laws as part of their defence.... but, I get concerned that relevant matters can get buried quickly within the thread.... as contributors 'go to it' with each other.

As I say I hear you and will continue to asisst the caggers get back on message.

Thanks

GiveHimaMask

Edited by GiveHimaMask
missed something out

STOP UNLAWFUL REPOSSESSIONS - SIGN THE PETITION NOW

yes yes the starter of this thread mr IS IT ME and the threads e-petition starter Apple should put their corporate input in give it some real corporate identity .

pj

Morning P.J/GiveHimaMask

I have amended my 'signature' to include the 'e-petition' link ..... no problem...save on 'spam'...

The e-petition is to do with highlighting a very serious issue... that serious 'issue' is to do with the increasing number of families who are made homeless due to being evicted.

There is a statement in the e-petition to do with the finding that the mortgages of registered estates is unlawful...and deeds must be executed by lenders.

In setting the e-petition over a 12 mth period the intent is that we can over the next 12 mths work to get the message out.....it will be interesting to see if the amount of families made homeless either increase or decrease in that time.....

We cannot expect that number to decrease if we are not doing something about it.....Hence Is It Me's Thread and my contributions to this thread...

Both Is It Me and I are committed to the LAW of the land....we have pushed forward on reliance of the Law....We have an application that was minded to be 'struck out' - changed to - one that is 'going forward'.....

Is It Me....has stopped his/her friend from being evicted from his/her home.... the engineered increased interest rate and charges are real...the friend was under pressure.....the lender on the surface was entitled to an eviction....the court would have 'rubber stamped' the eviction.....without consideration of the 'deed'....unless the application was before the Chamber.... a Higher Court....a court of 'record'......the Lender has been 'stayed'......

That is just the first step.....we have more to do.....we do not expect that lenders will simply 'roll over' and submit to the in-inevitable......

We know they are clutching at 'straws'....we know this because they rely on an un-reported case; that makes reference to other cases...non of which consider the Lenders statutory duty to 'assume' the deed......

Against that - we have put before the Chamber not only authorities of 'superior courts of record......but also the LAW.....

To which...there is truly No Defence.....

When the Chamber make its decision in January.....it will not affect the e-petition one way or another....it will not stop other applications...or appeals being made.....the e-petition as I say is set to run for 12 mths..... we will be vigilant to see if the number of homeless families go up or down over that period.....

Yes, some of those made homeless will be due to the councils, Housing Associations, private landlords too......The root of course is driven by 'money'....the lack of it...and the Creditors need for it......Securities are rife in society....all of these organisations will have links to those markets....the private landlords link is not direct....but will be linked if he has a loan secured against the property......Borrowers such as Is It Me's friend is linked....in the same way.....

The e-petition cannot address each and every one of the above different scenarios and does not look to.....it rather highlights the plight of the Borrowers who loaned money against their registered estates and is evicted due to matters outside of his own control due to errors that have been ratified in law......

I am grateful to Alisono who has agreed to assist with the e-petition to push the message out....others should be doing the same.....

Neither Is It Me or I charge for the information we bring to this thread...neither are we paid to do so......it is consumers who will benefit...but they will not 'benefit'...if all they do is sit on the sidelines 'viewing' instead of 'doing something about it'......it is quite simple......

If you want to remain in your home.... sign the petition.....that way the issues can be considered via democratic process.....

No consumer should have to be 'fighting off bailiffs' to protect their homes.....this is a civil issue.... there is process and procedure...we are following it......others need to do the same....

Both Is It Me, and the main contributors to this thread can easily walk away as soon as Is It Me's friend gets the deed set aside......

For us....quite rightly.... if the e-petition does not get 100,000 signaturesl..... we can be assured that we have done enough.....and there will be no need to let anyone else know how we iwent about winning Is It Me's friend case...and no need to make the information available to assist others...

so, yes....consumers are being given 12 mths to sign the e-petition......the result of which will help both Is It Me and I; be sure as to whether it is only Is It Me's friend that needs the help - or whether others truly want assistance as well...

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

IT'S LIKE THE X=Factor.... if you don't do your bit...why should you win.... if you want it to move faster... all you have to do is promote it....and if everbody does the same...it will get the desired effect.....

Sitting back ....and doing nothing..... does not assist the objective...

Have you signed it yet??

Apple

Yes

I haven't see unram on for a while wonder if he's ok ?

That's true.....anyone know, heard fro him?

Apple

mine does when you copy and paste mind lol. or open link...

pj

Yes, I wonder why the 'link' does not work??

I'll look into it .... see if I can do anything....probably not...but I'll give it a shot,, ; )

Apple

'Don't bother replying to this apple'.......??

Of course I will reply - please don't encourage me to be 'rude'....I may be many things...but 'rude' is not one of them ; )

Where is it that you deem I have told a 'blatant lie'?

Shelter reported that there are 82,000 families living in board on the BBC News on the 4th November 2013, there is no untruth in that statement..

That is incorrect the article did not say that it said this

More than 80,000 children in the UK face spending Christmas living in "shocking conditions" in temporary housing, according to charity Shelter.

It says the number of families living in emergency accommodation - often in a single room - is at a 10-year high.

The Local Government Association said a shortage of affordable housing made B&Bs the only option in some cases.

And then went on to say this year estimates are 82,000 children in b&B THIS XMAS

And that’s what the article was about

I consider that you are concerned about the part where I say 'due to the repossession of their homes by lenders who have not signed the 'mortgage' deed'....??

That’s dead right you compounded your initial UNTRUTH by adding your own spin to further your own agenda and that’s your BLATANT lie

Perhaps you have not had opportunity to understand the topic of this thread......I'm conscious that the thread is more than 1 or 2 pages and I can appreciate that some Caggers do not have time to read the entire thread....

I’m fully aware how long this thread is and I have followed it since day one, thanks for your concern though I doubt that was you intention

But, that is no excuse for you to make the assertion that you do.....I have told no untruth in the statement made....

Answered that already it’s there for all to see you completely misstated and then distorted the article to read the way you wanted it to

Whilst you may find it as alarming as I do.....It is a FACT....Lenders do not sign the 'mortgage' deed.....

I don’t find it alarming I am aware they do not sign the deed and I don’t have a problem with that to be honest. And I would guess that 99% of the 11.3 million borrowers out there don’t care either to them it’s a useless piece of paper their IOU never to be used signed or unsigned.

You do not have to take my word for it....have a word with Ben... he has lots of copies of deeds of practically every lender in the UK (it would seem)...and he openly advises that non of them are signed by lenders....

I have a few of my own thanks all unsigned

So, with all due respect.... I fail to see why you felt so compelled to advise one and all on this thread that you feel 'sad that someone can post on this site more than once and blatantly lie...'

You missed the bit [about that article] and yes sad you had to resort to such tactics to try and further your own point of view

I am of course overjoyed to note that I was of course wrong in my assertion that you were being 'touchy'......

'Sad'... we can overcome......, now that I have broken it down for you ...... 'touchy'......well, that would have been a little tougher to overcome......glad, we didn't have to go there ; )

You have broken nothing down for me so stop trying to patronise others who don’t agree with you

Now that you better understand where we are coming from on this thread... you can take on board that the e-petition includes the detail - more or less exactly the same as the 'draft' e-petition that was posted a few posts back.....

And it still contains an incorrect statement

WE do our best to avoid making wild statements or assertions without due consideration of the Facts before we make them here Kegi..... ; )

This one beats them all .So you read the article watched the video and then came back to this thread and posted what you did having checked out that what you was posting was correct in relation to the article

Now, I don't encourage anyone to be 'rude'....but I will say..... I will not take it personally should you decide not to respond to this reply to you.

so, just in case you decide not to respond....May I be one of the first to Thank you for your contributions so far : )

Another one of you snide remarks I take it

kegi

Kegi

I did not refer to the 'Article'.....I referred to what was said on the 4th November 2013 on BBC NEWS...what they 'said' on the BBC News and what is in their Article is different.. It is 'their' Article'....they can report it on the BBC News in their own words and quote the figure as they saw fit.....Are you now trying to infer that I don't know what I "heard"???

With respect, if the 'Article' was 'distorted' in any way.... then it was 'Shelter' themselves who are responsible for that Kegi.....not me.... I only repeated what I 'heard.....

You may be right when you say: "I don’t find it alarming I am aware they do not sign the deed and I don’t have a problem with that to be honest. And I would guess that 99% of the 11.3 million borrowers out there don’t care either to them it’s a useless piece of paper their IOU never to be used signed or unsigned".

Lets get this straight Kegi.....IF ONLY 1% GET TO SEE WHAT THE LENDERS ARE UP TO......THEN THAT EQUATES TO 113000 borrowers that will avoid adding to the figures shown in the 'Article' and the 82,000 stated on the BBC news.....

Just because I am NOT RUDE Kegi..... Does not give you the right to call me 'patronising'....

This is not your thread.... The views expressed here are not for your benefit......the main intended beneficiary takes no issue....if he/she did....then I'm sure I would be the first to know...

If you have read this thread in full..... then you will know...... he/she has managed so far to ......stay an unlawful claim for possession ....and has had an application that was minded to be struck out.....moved forward .... to a hearing.....

But, like I said...genuinely and directed previously to you....as before...... Thank you for your contribution ; )

Apple

Apple

I hear you and hope everyone else who visits here gets this message.... I am humbled by your depth and breadth of knowledge and your approach to this subject....and your commitment to the thread.... I totally agree that it is fundamental to the process that applicants understand the underlying laws as part of their defence.... but, I get concerned that relevant matters can get buried quickly within the thread.... as contributors 'go to it' with each other.

As I say I hear you and will continue to asisst the caggers get back on message.

Thanks

GiveHimaMask

Thank you for your understanding and kind comments.....Please do all you can to support the 'e-petition' and let people know that we are on to the Lenders - and - when you do - ensure to let them know - we are doing nothing wrong - we are following due democratic Lawful process to make a difference...... ; )

Apple

Hi Marika41,

Haven't heard from you in a while.... its everything OK?

GiveHimaMask

That's strange.... at the time you posted this question Marika41 was on this thread.....why did he/she not respond at all???

Apple

Hi kegi

Can I ask what your problem is you sound like some one who has been on this thread before.

I can say that I AM MORE THAN HAPPY with the way things are moving forward and we will see what happens when i does.

If YOU don't like the way it is going then don't post or view the thread, as you don't agree with it.

As for the views being not humans, your having a laugh OR there is some thing wrong and you don't like it.

even when looking at the thread you see 6 or 8 members and then 19 or 23 guests so which is it? It cant be that lower figure lol?

Also you will be aware that there are people who are watching and looking to see what

A) what it is all about

B) Does it marry up with my case or possession hearing

C) Because of what the lenders are like they wish to keep a low profile. AS we know what games they play.

As for the views being not humans, your having a laugh OR there is some thing wrong and you don't like it.

even when looking at the thread you see 6 or 8 members and then 19 or 23 guests so which is it? It cant be that lower figure lol?

a) You should consider the mechanics of internet forums, the role of 'bots' and the intricate world of search engine optimisation/Google spiders etc.

b) You're, not your.

c) The only thing I don't like is the prospect of innocent forum users potentially getting stung for significant costs if this doesn't work out.

I appreciate there are people looking in. I would imagine there are a few people that are genuinely interested in the outcome, and some that are amazed by the inability of some to embrace a degree of objectivity. I'm all for ideas and beliefs but fundamentally I'm all for balance. If someone cannot understand the counter-argument and simply rubbishes it off hand I do worry.

Sequenci,

with respect you have worried about this thread from the off start and as for people 'getting stung for significant costs '

Ask any one who as said NO to the actions in court of any lender here and you will see that is what they ALWAYS put up as a stop the case argument BUT you Fail once again to say that if they lose what then???? I have not simply rubbished any argument off hand only those which I know to be false and the reason why the person has posted up and never really answers questions when put to them

I haven't worried about the thread per se, I've worried that innocent bystanders are getting involved with ideas which are unfounded without considering the implications. We see a significant number of vulnerable and impressionable people come to CAG, and it's my job as a member of the Site Team to ensure that any Cagger is made to consider both aspects to any legal argument. I really, really hope that you can understand that?

My own views are not taken into account when I say that. I have a duty of care to all Caggers, all of you guys included of course.

I have absolute respect and admiration to you all for bringing this thread, and these ideas, to CAG - and I will defend your rights to bring these ideas to CAG until the day I die - regardless or not of my own convictions as to whether or not you'll be successful.

Hope that makes sense!

But, for the love of god, do get over the whole 'views' thing.

How many times have you viewed the thread isitme?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yes Apple, I noticed Marika41 logged in at the time and posted the message....I hope everything is OK, my last recollection of he/she posts was that there was a court case up and coming.

GiveHimaMask

STOP UNLAWFUL REPOSSESSIONS - SIGN THE PETITION NOW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks