late payment markers on my credit file

juecc1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is there any way i can get late payment markers removed from my credit file, even though it was my fault that i paid late, all the accounts are finished and paid, theres no defaults just late payment markers on them, i have written to some of the companies but all they say is they are showing a true reflection of my account history

Edited by juecc1

They are right. If they were added correctly, then its a true reflection of the count and cant be removed.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 months later...

How do I go around removing these if they are incorrect? I have already complained to the CRA and they got a response saying the markers were correct. Essentially, I had a 30-day SIM only contract with Orange, I gave them the required notice, paid the last bill and cancelled the DD. During the phone conversation, I was asked if I wanted to keep the number as PAYG. I agreed to this and was told I would get sent a fresh SIM in the post. This never happened and I was not that bothered about keeping the old number, I ignored it. On receiving a "why have you stopped paying" letter, I rang them and was told that as I had not transferred out the number to the PAYG SIM card they had sent me, they had not cancelled my account!