Can my employer do this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm afraid I would have to agree with that. You have finished your work or at least left the work place so you can't expect to be paid to hang around waiting for the clock to change before clocking out.

I understand the point and I would agree be it 5:57 however he has already forced us to stay behind and he purposely makes us clock out at that time. We could easily do another few minutes work.

My main frustration is, he is asking the earth off of us. Making us stay behind without notice etc and then dont have the decency to allow us to work until the full hour.

Todays wage slip was wrong once again. I worked 26 1/2 hours but my wage slip showed 24.57 I told the manager that it was incorrect and he checked and said no its correct. saying "you are paid in 15 minute intervals so if you clock out a few mins before each one has elapsed im afraid you loose that time" I replied saying no, The hours should be accrued through the week not on a day to day basis, so for instance if I signed out 5 minutes before the whole 15 mins each day I should accrue all them 10 mins so 50 mins at the end of the week so I should get that 45 mins pay and only loose 5 mins. He replied saying "thats not the way its done" I replied saying "im sure its law" he just said "your wrong" and walked away.

I will write down all my points and try and construct it in a very precise way.

Should I copy it here so you guys can go over it first to give me your opinions?

Thank you

You can post it here, but please omit personal details, or details that could identify you. As long as we can get the overall feeling of it, thats more than enough.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D