The House vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There,

1st time poster.

I called Halifax today and was told a letter was on its way back to me re: Prelim (10th Oct 2006). I asked the guy to read it to me and it's just a standard letter saying

"Dear Mr Woodhouse

With reference to your letter of complaint dated 10th October 2006.

Due to the nature of your complaint I have referred your letter to my Customer Relations Department at Head Office, who will reply to you directly as soon as possible.

I have enclosed a copy of our complaints procedure for your reference, which outlines how we will deal with your complaint.

If you need to speak to someone in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call on 08457 25 35 19, quoting reference xxxxxxxxx."

Now the question is do I continue with sending the LBA on 24th October or wait for them to investigate:?:

Please help!

Regards

Stacy

Hi and welcome aboard.

You need to read the FAQ section, in full. I'm afraid there are no short cuts and you must be fully aware of the 'game plan' so that you don't get caught out.

Best of luck.

See the links below ..............

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.