E.ON Central Heating Care (HES)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, to say I am absolutely livid would be an understatement!

i've had CHC with e.on for a number of months. The initial inspection was fine apparently, and also last week someone came to fix a fault, said it was fixed and gave the boiler a pass.

Lo and behold with in a few hours it broke again, no heat or hot water. Another plumber or whatever you want to call the shower of sharks came out today to repair the boiler. He took the cover off and with one look said he couldn't do the repair as it was a pre-existing fault that had been superglued.

if this is the case, why was it not picked up on the previous two visits! We wouldn't know how to get the cover off for a start so it's nothing we've done. if the fault was that obvious how the hell did it pass on two visits! once could possibly be forgivable, but 2!?

I've asked them to cancel the policy and refund my payments or repair the boiler, will see what they come back with.

Anyone else had a similar problem and any ideas of what recourse I have - apparently they're not covered by the ombudsman??

hi ya notts

we have eon onboard here

I've alerted them to the thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi nottslad

I'm sorry we've caused you so much grief with your boiler.

We've a particular complaints procedure exclusively for Central Heating issues. There's more details on our website at http://www.homeenergyservices.co.uk/UserFiles/PDFs/Complaints%20Process.pdf

Alternatively, if you would like to PM me your details, I'll start the ball rolling for you.

Malc

Hi Malc

I emailed a complaint in on Friday to the HESCorres email address I was given and received an out of office acknowledgement.

What is particularly concerning me is that surely on the initial inspection any existing faults should be picked up? The latest guy who came out said this was visible just by taking the cover off the boiler, so it beggars belief that two 'engineers' could miss this

• 1 year later...

I too have had a really bad experience with this company, they are, without doubt the worst kind of Charlatans i have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. They have left 2 80 year old pensioners with no heating or hot water for five days during December.

I too have had a really bad experience with this company, they are, without doubt the worst kind of Charlatans i have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. They have left 2 80 year old pensioners with no heating or hot water for five days during December.

no good you posting here almost 2yrs old you wont get seen

start a new thread

of your own

and we'll get it publicised and dealt with

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks