Stopping eviction order ** WARRANT SUSPENDED**

DT19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi first time user here,

We need help stopping eviction order we had first order suspended from gmac-rfc2007 now Paratus we have had a bad three years brother in law committed suicide, wife off work with depression, also wife had major knee surgery was off again for seven months, shortly after I myself had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands which each time I was off of work for six weeks when Paratus took over in 2011 making payments of £200 off arrears in last 12 months missed three payments one for when the car broke down both myself and my wife need car for work that was in march 2012, then an arrangement was set back up as I said had hand done off work for six weeks don't get payed only ssp

show payslips + medical note of doctor hadn't missed a payment until January 2013

when my daughter was assaulted by her partner which resulted in her having a miscarriage the, relationship broke down as a result of this, she then turned to alcohol to cope with the stress which then resulted in her having to come back home after losing her job and flat and as a family we are trying to help her get back on her feet.

When we explained this to Paratus they didn't care told me it was too late told them I would up the payments to £250 a month they turned down this offer, I then told them I would make the payment up that I missed in January they still turned me down they have now gone back to the courts and enforced the eviction is on the 14th may i also had my statement which i worked out expected payments was 6871.43 in payed in total 7545.50 plus paratus also added 210.00 in chargers please help!!

Edited by citizenB
formatting

I am moving you to the correct forum. I will also send out S.O.S on your behalf to those people who will be able to advise.

Most of those people advising on this type of issue have day jobs and will probably look in later on today or over the weekend.

So please be patient :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi there, how much are the arrears?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi DT19, and welcome to CAG!

What an awful time you and your family have been having. I am so sorry.

You will get good advice here, but Ell-enn and Lea who are the experts in these situations are not online here at the moment.

Hang in there. I'll keep an eye on your thread and check back to see that you are getting help later today.

By the way, were your offers to Parabus made in writing or email, or were they telephone discussions?

DD

Hi, you will need to enter an N244 form at your local court to request a hearing in front of a judge to get the eviction stopped - we can help you with completing the form. If we can get the application done so you can take it into the court on Tuesday when they open after the bank holiday you should be able to get a hearing before the eviction date.

Firstly you will need to affix a budget sheet to the form so the judge can see how you will afford the payments going forward. I have affixed the budget sheet we normally use in these cases - it calculated automatically as you fill it in. Let me know when you have completed it.

Also you will need copies of the emails you sent them with offer of payment and any letters/emails you have had from them refusing your offer.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thank you

very much for your help advice done what you said also affix budget sheet as well as emails

also why we missed payments hearing for tuesday 7th of may 09.55 hopefully it will go our way paratus just won't listen not looking forward to their solicitors moore blatch get really nervous any advice

What did you write in Q.10 of the form ?

OK, what did you write in the attached witness statement ? (I assume you kept a copy of all the application so you can refer to it in the hearing?)

With the application I attached all correspondence to and from the mortgage company, emails with advice from other sources, letters sent explaining our circumstances both past and present, mortgage statement, expenditure form and information from The Telegraph about Gmac now known as Paratus and the fact that they were fined for treating people the way we have been treated.

In your statement did you ask the court to take into account the Norgan case law and Administration of Justice Act ?

No sorry ell-enn we panicked because of the date so close and the only days off i got next week is tuesday and friday is it possible i can ask in the hearing for the norgan case law and administration of JUSTICE act to be considered to the judge

That's great news - well done :)

Did you get any help at the court from an advisor ? I take it the judge was fair with you ?