style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of moving out and have had 7 years of on-going problems with my landlady, recently I spoke to one of her other tenants whom she is evicting, this teneat informed me that the landlady had discussed all my personal and financial details with her, this other tenant also knew almost everything about my circumstances for moving, my son's medical condition, and my financial situation. I have never met this other tenant before today so it would not have come from me.

can anyone advice me on how to deal with this as she has also been telling me about the circumstances of some of her other tenants.

If she is telling you about other tenants and that makes you feel uncomfortable : ask her to stop.

You can inform them she is giving out their details but her telling you does not cause you any harm / loss.

You can tell her you are aware she has been giving out your details, and ask her to stop.

In terms of action against her : do you feel you have suffered any quantifiable loss or harm?