Lloyds TSB Charging Order-Discontinued but still registered @LR..need help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have been floating around the site for a while and need some help now...

Basically the background goes, I had a CCJ forthwith judgement made against me as my paperwork got lost in the post, Lloyds then tried to do a Charge on my property, I produced over whelming evidence before the Final Order hearing and recieved a letter from them stating:-

Dear Sir,

We are writing to you in regards to the above matter. We wish to advise the court that the claimant (Lloyds TSB) and the Defendant (Moi) have reached an understanding and the claimant has agreed to withdraw the Application for a Charging Order. Should you require anymore information please contact....

This was back in January 2008 (letter received 29/1/2008), I appeared before the judge on the 4.2.2008 and she stated at that point the case had been dropped and will be set aside.

I am now in the process of moving home and my solicitor has stated Lloyds TSB have a charge on the property, so all in all what do I need to do to sort the situation??

As i don't want to lose my new house over this error...:-(

any help welcome...

I will try and find some one who can help you.

I would think you might need to Contact LTSB's head office/Legal Department providing copies of the document that shows they had agreed to withdraw / remove the CO and take it from there.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi CB,

It was from Neslon Guest & Partners, do I contact them as I don't have LTSB details, as the account was managed by Wescot?? Thanks for your quick response! I am going to call the County Court in the morning and ask for copies of the case files if I can, or at least view them to copy some more letters etc from the file.

Nelson Guest only send letters on behalf of Wescott and do not deal with correspondence.

It is LTSB who have fluffed this, so send correspondence to their Head/Registered office.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi CB

Right i went to the county court this morning and have the order made by the judge stating a discharge of interim charge order, also whilst there I picked up a certificate of satisfaction to show the judgement has been set aside.

Right as i am in the process of moving I have handed these documents to my solicitor who is looking into it for me.

Am I right in thinking that if the order states discharge they cannot then claim monies once I sell my property?

As the letter they also sent to courts stating a withdrawal of charging order?

Cheers in advance!

Oh that is good news :) Ensure you get that Certificate of Satisfaction returned to you once the sale has gone through.

Am I right in thinking that if the order states discharge they cannot

then claim monies once I sell my property? As the letter they also sent to

courts stating a withdrawal of charging order?

That sounds right, yes. But I will ask others to confirm that for you.

BCOBS

almostover, see comments below from andyorch :)

Correct CB but check with the Land Registry that its been discharged at their end.

BCOBS