Iqor/Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Because a default comes off your credit file after 6 years, a company can report on your credit file for up to 6 years after they have stopped putting AR markers on it.

I don't have a problem paying this off, I do have a problem with them possibly reporting on my file for up to 6 years after I have paid it.

Oh I see, thats fair enough, although my understanding is its normally one or the other but in either way, my experience has been that they will do whatever they like when they like and the longer you drag it out, the longer it will be before they register anything.

Have they actually served a default notice ? If not, I would just pay it and the chances are, that will be the end of it, whereas if you drag it out they will almost certainly add charges and increase the debt plus issue a default in 3 or 6 months time.

if you drag it out they will almost certainly add charges and increase the debt

cannot add charges or increase the debt as the accounts are closed.

the terms that were agreed with the halifax are as follows.

1- Default the account

2- default marker to be placed on cra file

3- when 2 has been placed i will make repayments of £3.47 per month for 72 months.

then was sent be email and over the phone as i record all calls in out out.

• Haha 1

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

What book have you been reading?

If they want to add charges they will and if they don't the debt collection company will. You can rest assured the debt will increase and possibly quite substantially.

Take my advice and pay it off.

You won't be able to dictate terms !

I'll have whatever you've been smoking! Ha ha...:spy:

If your company Idiot iQor adds charges and fees, then these won't be legal and are unenforceable. DCA's CANNOT add anything they are powerless to do so, all you can do is send out puerile threat letters.

Please don't take this advice, 82 posts in 4 years, not a very prolific troll eh.

The consumer holds all of the powers, we dictate exactly what we will pay, and you will accept it.

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I'll have whatever you've been smoking! Ha ha...:spy:

If your company Idiot iQor adds charges and fees, then these won't be legal and are unenforceable. DCA's CANNOT add anything they are powerless to do so, all you can do is send out puerile threat letters.

Please don't take this advice, 82 posts in 4 years, not a very prolific troll eh.

The consumer holds all of the powers, we dictate exactly what we will pay, and you will accept it.

So because I have only posted 82 times in 4 years I don't know what I'm talking about ? How rude ?

Why do you call me a troll ?

Hi guys, not been on for a while but am in need of a little advice please.

We have been having a dispute with Halifax regarding O/D fees and to cut a long story short, told them that we would happily make payments on the account once they had put it into default instead of placing AR markers on our credit files.

They have not put the accounts into default even though we have been asking them to do this for months and we have letters from them telling us that they would, and yesterday we recieved letters from them telling us they were passing the accounts onto Iqor :|

This in itself is not a problem, they will be told the same as Halifax - stop with the AR markers and default the accounts and we will pay you!!!!

Anyway, the bit I would like advice on, do Iqor have to write to me before they start hounding me on the phone or does the letter from Halifax count as a notice of assignment?

Since Monday - yes they starting ringing me on Bank Holiday Monday 1-4-13, I have ignored 5 phone calls and 1 text message

for how many months have they been placing the AR markers please.

and as this is OD charges

have you considered a BCOBS complaint?

not on benefits too are you?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If they want to add charges they will and if they don't the debt collection company will. You can rest assured the debt will increase and possibly quite substantially.

Take my advice and pay it off.

You won't be able to dictate terms !

not learnt much in 4 years bless :noidea:

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

for how many months have they been placing the AR markers please.3 I think, but I am sure they had put some on last year. Need to revisit my credit file!

and as this is OD charges No

have you considered a BCOBS complaint?Not really because my issue at the moment is with Iqor and the fact that we are now at 9 calls in 3 days and still no Notice of Assignment

not on benefits too are you?Not anymore, we were when they gave us the overdrafts though. We did try to claim back all the charges using the hardship route and they did refund the fees we had paid for a rewards account.

dx

We were paying it off quite happily but they kept cancelling the repayment agreements and sending out threat-o-grams and

then when we complained they would send us a compensation cheque and reinstate the payment plan

and then the following month it would be cancelled again,

it was like being on an incompetent merry-go-round.

In then end we lost patience with them and told them if they wanted to play silly sods

then default the accounts and we would pay them back over 6 years

(the amount of time their default would be on our files.)

Halifax actually agreed to this in writing,

but never got round to defaulting the accounts and now we have Iqor on our tails.

If Iqor ever do decide to write to us, they will be told the same thing. Default the accounts and collect monthly for the next 6 years :wink:

Edited by huggys boss
spelling!

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

We were paying it off quite happily but they kept cancelling the repayment agreements and sending out threat-o-grams and then when we complained they would send us a compensation cheque and reinstate the payment plan and then the following month it would be cancelled again, it was like being on an incompetent merry-go-round.

BCOBS, anyone?

BCOBS, anyone?

Yes check out http://fshandbook.info/FS/html/handbook/BCOBS/2/2

http://fshandbook.info/FS/html/handbook/BCOBS/4/1 (possibly??)

But I think it is this one... http://fshandbook.info/FS/html/handbook/BCOBS/5/1 Ignore iDiot iQor, it has nothing to do with them, log their calls and treat them as harassment, if needs be report them to the police for that offence.

Once they get the harassment letter, then they should stop.

Enter into Shallowfax's complaints procedure and exhaust it, using BCOBS, your on a win win IMO...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

...Ignore iDiot iQor, it has nothing to do with them, log their calls and treat them as harassment, if needs be report them to the police for that offence.

Has anyone EVER had a result from involving PC Plod, do they ever put down their Do-nuts and Coffee long enough to lift a finger to help.

I expect the response most people get is similar to the complaint of 'demanding money with menaces' made against wheel clamper's. 1 in 1000 gets a half hearted reply and no action, the rest are ignored.

not that I know of

its a civil debt

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think it will depend on who you make the complaint too.

The front desk is normally staffed by civilians with no legal knowledge whatsoever, and will attempt to fob people off with the standard "it's a civil matter".

When in actual fact it is a criminal matter, if you get this response, just smile and demand to speak to the duty inspector.