Complaint regarding Stephensons Solicitors

suffering
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i would like to bring this tread back to life as i found them very distant there is no free consultation just a unqualified person asking fact finding questions i paid £300 pounds for a revue of my case i got a brief summary and 20 min phone conversation, i was quoted £1500 to take my case forward and to expect it to cost £20,000 i rang back with some questions and was told i need to pay for further advice

You need to tread very carefully.

You haven't given any info on your case, but £20k is alot of money.

Have you signed a contract yet. This should outline all the costs and what they are going to do to help progress your case, and should also have a definitive figure.

Request a full breakdown of what you have paid for so far. The advise given should justify what you have paid. I strongly suggest that everything should be in writing unless you have the ability to record phone calls. They will lie when cornered.

This is a **edit** company. Don't pay anymore money unless you have a written assurance that they will provide the service you want. Don't be afraid to walk away. Don't be drawn in just because you have already paid £300.

Debbie

Edited by citizenB